Indice del forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

To IPR fom SpeedNation's SPDN K1NG
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> General Chat
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
SPDN K1NG

N00b Class Racer

EtÓ: 50

LocalitÓ: Toronto, Canada
Interessi: Forza Motorsport
Impiego: Construction
Sito web: http://www.TEAMSPDN.com

MessaggioInviato: Dom Ott 28, 2007 12:52 am    Oggetto:  To IPR fom SpeedNation's SPDN K1NG
Descrizione:

Hello Italian Professional Racers!!!

I am SPDN K1NG, the President of SpeedNation.
Thank-you for allowing me to join your Site!
I am happy to be able to enter. It wasn't that easy for me since I do not speak Italian (unfortunately). But, many English words are a little similar to Italian (Thank God! - lol)

I admire this Team for it's high level of skill and for the good natured way that I have seen the Members of IPR conduct themselves. I have had many message exchanges with IPR BackOne Abs and several with IPR Ermy. Emanuel has always seemed like a very nice person to me; not to mention the fact that he is extremely fast. IPR Ermy also seems like a very good person (I haven't corresponded as much with Ermy as I have with BackOne). The reason I feel this way is that both IPR BackOne Abs and IPR Ermy have been very polite, professional and kind in all their correspondence with me. Very impressive! I respect and admire that!!!

About me and my Team. I live in Canada and I am 38 years old at the moment. I love racing very much. I use to race road bicycles at a high level. For my age group (15-16-17, back then!!! lol) I reached 5th in my province. I loved that sport very much. The level of dedication, the training, the suffering involved with being able to compete well... Awesome! I stumbled upon Forza Motorsport, two years ago. I was immediately impressed by the entire game. Extremely fun, competitive and addicting. In FM1 I was 1 of only 6 to have all four my category ranks in the top 20. I use a racing wheel but, after I reached 1st over-all in FM2 (I PERSONALLY NEVER USED GLITCH) my wheel broke. I have as of yet to bother replacing it. While I was waiting to get a wheel replacement shipped to me (still hasn't arrived), I started to work on restarting the Team, SpeedNation. I admit that the Team's history has not been without controversy. In FM1, all the Members seemed to be very new to on-line gaming (I was brand new to on-line gaming and XBOX entirely) and we didn't understand how mad people can get if you don't play by the community rules (that I knew nothing about). We drafted D Class (going back to my bicycle racing days - draft is a fundamental component of the sport) and then there was a huge uproar. We stopped drafting and later folded the Team before the end of FM1. We did this along with written apology that I posted at forzacentral.com. In FM2 we very suddenly agreed to restart the Team. On Aug. 4th, 2007, myself and 1 other Member agreed to restart the Team. Shortly into it I received a phone call. The person on the other end began explaining to me the AWD Glitch and how some of my Members appeared to be using it. I knew absolutely nothing of the glitch and I was sickened to think that one particular Member of mine may be using it because he is one of my closest and longest running friends. It took me too long to get them to stop. Around 1.5 weeks. Very bad but, they did stop before patch came out. I have NOW set very good and clear Team Rules. All must abide by them or they will be removed immediately; should any of them be found cheating.

We worked out many tough situations and have been operating smoother and smoother as a Team that is gaining the trust of the community. The Team has absolutely launched as far as Site Member Population, Team Members Population, etc. We have a few untypical Policies and Concepts as our Team's foundation. I believe that the combination of these policies and a great deal of hard work are the reasons for our Team's rapid growth.

I am working (very hard) towards turning the Team into a monster sized success. Our plans are to build and adapt in such a way as to eventually acquire Corporate Sponsorships. We want to be able to provide our Team Members with every possible Member Benefit. In time we hope to be able to pay salaries to our Team's most skilled/accomplished drivers; aswell as performance bonus'. We also plan to branch out into many popular games and many profitable business opportunities. I want to see SpeedNation grow to the point whereby our Team will be comprised of Amateur, Semi-Pro and Pro Members.

I want to assemble both the largest Team in Forza and the fastest Team in Forza. I feel that this combination will appeal to Advertising Agencies and Corporate Sponsors. My long term goals are to see SpeedNation develop into the #1 Ranked and most prosperous on-line Team anywhere!!! See:
for an example of what we are working towards. We are planning to develop something similar to what both 4KINGS' and VVV are already doing. We feel we may eventually exist as a Team which is similar to a combination of those existing examples but will succeed both.

Please feel free to register at my Team's Site as Site Members. Look around and see the potential. Remember we only started from nothing... 91 Days ago!!! Truthfully we have only just begun!

I intend to work at this as hard as I possibly can over the next several years. What I need is for other highly skilled drivers to see the potential of what has been started. Sponsors like to see Skill, Member Numbers, Team Spirit, Site Numbers and Professionalism. I am working at improving the Team in all these areas. I have only just begun!!!

Thank-You IPR!!!

SPDN K1NG,
SpeedNation President and Founder

Ultima modifica di SPDN K1NG il Dom Ott 28, 2007 2:47 am, modificato 1 volta in totale
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Ott 28, 2007 12:52 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
V12 Ermy

R2 Class Racer

EtÓ: 42

LocalitÓ: Caserta

MessaggioInviato: Dom Ott 28, 2007 2:17 am    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

welcome on the forum K1NG Smile
I can say easy, also you are a good person, mature.
I really like how u working hard on this new project,aggressive,professional...thats the spirit and i wish u will have success. About IPR and your project i dont know if it will be possible, team is born over 1 year ago, with the rules to be a small clan but with good racers/friends only. The idea to broke it now dont like to someone also if could be there the chance to make some money and basically because at the base of all this there is the Fun.
Anyway things change everydays in the world, so who know something about this can change..... said this i hope u will not change your attitude with me and the rest of IPR, u stay a nice person, respect.

N00b Class Racer

MessaggioInviato: Dom Ott 28, 2007 3:05 am    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Thank-You Ermy!!!

Absolutely. I hope that know matter what happens we will remain with better and better relations!!! Always improving and kind and polite towards each other! That is 100% my full intention. Ask Emanuel, I tried very hard to recruit him. First for PpR and then in the beginning with SPDN (Sorry Ermy). I feel that I remained in good relations with BackOne throughout even though I tried extremely hard to recruit him. He told me NO about 20 times... only because I asked him about 20 times!!! I admit that I was frustrated but, I still did well to remain polite with him. I hope he see's it that way also!!!:^)

Proposal #2: You join SPDN but, continue to operate this site. Add the SPDN to your gamertags; like mine and my Team Members but, still communicate here and operate as you were. When money and opportunity become available, you will be included 100%. Operate with your current Team Rules, friendships, etc.

Request: 'SPDN' Added to gamertags. example: 'SPDN Ermy'

Benefit: Remain as you all were but your gamertags will appear on my Team's Roster. That will provide me with you as Team Mates but, you continue exactly the same. Except seeing 4 letters instead of 3 infront of gamertags.

You work and drive exactly the same as before. Ermy continues to run everything here.

I would love to have you all and the benefit to me of having you all displaying the 'SPDN' would be enormously important to me and all that I am working towards!!!

Invest $10 for name change (Nothing more) and,
I will Invest 1000's of hours of effort for all of you,
to make you MUCH MORE REAL MONEY!

Ermy and all IPR Members please seriously consider Proposal #2.

Thank-You IPR!!!
Torna in cima
IPR Hagarr

Site Admin

EtÓ: 37

LocalitÓ: Firenze
Interessi: Motori
Impiego: Studente

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 29, 2007 10:46 am    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Hi K1ng, thank you to posting on our little forum! I agree with Ermy, you seem like a great person, and i really enjoyed reading your team history and your gaming career.
I've also read your proposal, and i have to ask you some more days so we can discuss together in the team. However i can say that it is very difficult for us to stop the IPR experience, because most of us put really their soul to get some respect worldwide, as an italian, and not only as a gamer. Unfortunately there's also the problem of the language (many of IPR members don't know english at all).

However, as i said, give us a few days and we will answer your proposal. Thank you so much!!!

Profilo Messaggio privato
V12 StevenX

Site Admin

EtÓ: 43

LocalitÓ: Roma
Interessi: Ne ho troppi !

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 29, 2007 7:01 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Hi K1ng,

i'm very happy for your offer, but i think it'so difficult in this moment to change the IPR identity....

Many IPR's members don't speak English and the natural prosecution of the IPR story is that the members are only italian.

In any times...give us a lot of days and we give to you an answer about your offer.

Best regards,
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
SPDN K1NG

N00b Class Racer

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 29, 2007 8:33 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Thank-you also for reading and responding....

You raise very good and legitimate points.
I better understand how you see things

What I am proposing shouldn't diminish your Italian Pride or take away from your Team's Italian Origin or IPR's future identity as that of being an Italian Racing Team.

I agree with you. It is a great idea to continue with your Italian roots and representation. I love it!!!

Like I said, I use to race road bicycles (All Italian Team), I work in the construction industry and have many Italian Friends, aswell my Brother-Law (married to my sister) is Italian. Actually he is high up on my list of favourite people. So, my point is that I do have a good understanding of Italians and their love for Country. I respect that very much. Italy is a great country and it also has a great history.

So inorder for us to work out something together whereby we end up both prospering... I am hearing from you the importance of preserving your Italian Identity as a Team!!! I understand that point fully and I accept it fully.

That is one of the main reasons why I suggested that IPR continues here with your own forum. I will look into adding the Italian Language to my site (as well as several other languages). We currently have Members from 10 countries. Soon it may be more like 20 countries. That isn't a problem it is only something that I need to consider and address. My Team concept is based on diversity as a means to an end. I truly believe that SPDN's strength lies in our ability to include.. rather than to exclude; to co-operate... rather than working in opposition to one another.

Co-operation and affiliation... I firmly believe that I can help to advance the money making potential for a gamer whom holds a Members spot on my Team. The reason why it is so important to have people add the SPDN is because... advertisers will see that as dominance and as extremely good representation. We stick together to be stronger.

Not only are we pursuing having a large and extremely talented Team in the hopes of obtaining a Corporate Team Sponsor... we are also looking into other business adventures whereby proceeds will Benefit Team Members. We have many goals and a great many opportunities. I very much need good and skilled gamers such as are found on IPR to agree to associate themselves with the 'SPDN' tag.

This concept will carry us very far when we stick together.

I admit that when you read my 'Strength of SpeedNation' thread there are several concepts in there that are unusual or are new ideas... That is one of the reasons why we are growing so quickly. They are already proving to be a success.

What if you join me... and we consider you as our Italian Division?
Everything remains the same for you except/accept
:

1) Add SPDN to gamer tags.
2) Appear on our Team's Roster as Members whom reside in Italy.
3) Ermy continues to call the shots for your group.
4) We develop a closer friendship. SPDN and IPR.
5) You are included on any and all SPDN Member Benefits that I am able to secure.
6) The IPR forum remains exactly the same except to add the SpeedNation or SPDN somewhere on the index page! lol

SPDN Ermy IPR
SPDN Back1 IPR
SPDN StevenxIPR
SPDN Hagarr IPR

Etc....

So it is a small change....
But, it will help MASSIVELY to sooner 'Obtain real Benefits' for Team Members!!!!

For a small price and for a very subtle change you gain an opportunity to receive a great deal potentially.

My promise to IPR Members is that I will work extremely hard to see the things that I am envisioning come to be. Please join me in this in the way that I suggested above and help me to be able to better help you and all of the 'SPDN' Members!!!!

Please consider my words carefully.
I am being 100% sincere...
I couldn't possibly afford not to be!!!

Please take a chance with me and see what I can do for you!!!

Thank-You My Italian Racing Brothers!!!!
Torna in cima
V12 Doctor

B Class Racer

EtÓ: 38

LocalitÓ: mugello-firenze

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 23, 2007 5:10 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

masticando l'inglese come un vecchio sdentato non ho capito un piccolo particolare... ma vi vuole "ingoiare" negli SPDN?
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato MSN Messenger
Vindex Divinus

R3 Class Racer

LocalitÓ: Roma

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 23, 2007 8:09 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

e gia'
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Invia email MSN Messenger
V12 AndySDQ AI

C Class Racer

EtÓ: 46

LocalitÓ: Santo Domingo

Impiego: futuro pilota scuderia Manzotin

MessaggioInviato: Sab Dic 08, 2007 1:37 am    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Da buon tifoso viola adoro il tuo avatar Zio Very Happy

B Class Racer

EtÓ: 38

LocalitÓ: mugello-firenze

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 11, 2007 1:03 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

GRANDE ANDY!!!!

quando tornerai.. se tornerai mai dalle ferie! Wink ti aspetto allo stadio!!!

GARRISCA AL VENTO IL LABARO VIOLA,
SUI CAMPI DELLA SFIDA E DEL VALORE,
UNA SPERANZA VIVA CI CONSOLA,
ABBIAMO UNDICI ATLETI E UN SOLO CUORE,

OH FIORENTINA !
DI OGNI SQUADRA TI VOGLIAM REGINA,
OH FIORENTINA !
COMBATTI OVUNQUE ARDITA E CON VALOR,
NELL'ORA DI SCONFORTO O DI VITTORIA,
RICORDA CHE DEL CALCIO Ŕ TUA LA STORIA.

fiorentina olÚ!!!!!! Very Happy
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato MSN Messenger
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> General Chat Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: